VENTURE MANUFACTURING GROUP, INC.
WISCONSIN METAL FABRICATION
Established in 2005 by James J. Slattery, president and CEO; Venture Manufacturing Group, Inc., is a registered corporation of the state of Wisconsin. With over 75 years combined engineering and production management experience, our team is dedicated to operating business faster, leaner and more competitively. Finding ways to become more efficient, reducing costs and providing the highest quality products with the best customer service possible is what Venture Manufacturing is all about. These are the very reasons why you should check us out.
CHECK OUT OUR METAL FABRICATION VALUES
- State-of-the-art equipment
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified on first attempt (Visit the Press Room)
- 98% on-time delivery**
- Cost of quality is less than 1/2% of sales**
- Quoting response time of 3 days or less**
- AWS 14.3 certified welders and robots
- Short lead times
- Outstanding customer service
- Value-added engineering
- Design for manufacturing services (DFM)
- Lean manufacturing practices
- Dedicated, engaged and cross-trained employees
- 2008 Runner-up for Fabricator of the Year - Fabricator magazine (Visit the Press Room)
- 2007 and 2008 Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year nominee
**A measured and sustained metric
OUR MISSION AND PROMISE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Venture Manufacturing’s mission is to conduct business under the premise that we will continually and competitively offer the best quality fabricated components, products and services available, which meet and exceed our customer's expectations. Through continuous improvement; justification of capital investments in state-of-the-art equipment; practicing lean manufacturing principles; stringent quality; and empowering employees to buy into company ownership, we can steer our future success.
We will maximize our opportunities for continued growth by effectively communicating with employees, customers, vendors and consultants. And we will continue to explore new markets for our services and products; pursue aggressive methods to convey our strengths and follow through on potential opportunities.